2014(e)ko azaroaren 10(a), astelehena

Listen to the song and fill the gaps with these words:
-stretch, know, violence, independent ,unity, like, because, Come, society, way -
Loikaemie:
I sometimes ____ your fuckin' rules
But I'm not dumb, I'm not a fool
I don't need anybody tellin' me what I have to do
I ____ what I want 'coz that's my attitude
I won't be dictated to
I do what I want to do
And if the people on the streets cannot understand
I also sometimes convince them with ______-

I'm no boozer, but I'm sometimes drunk
I tell what I want, I have a ready tongue
Many tried to missuse me for their own aims
But I'm still _____ and go my own way

Diffamed by the press, standered by ______
They only tell you lies ______ of their density
So don't believe those muckmuckers and their ficticious news
____ to me and I'll show you what's false and what's true

Ref.: I ____ my way, my ____ of life
I'm a skinhead that's my pride
Oi! is my music, belongs to me
It stands for the cult and _____

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina